The Teachers Recruitment Board(TRB), Tamil Nadu has released the provisional hall tickets for the candidates who applied for the examination of Direct Recruitment of Lecturers in government Polytechnic Colleges 2017-18.
The release of the hall tickets was announced through an official notification which was released on the website of TRB.
The Tamil Nadu TRB invited the application for the recruitment of lecturers for engineering and non engineering courses in government polytechnic colleges through a notification in the month of July 2017. 1058 vacancies were notified for the recruitment process.
The TRB Lecturers Recruitment Examination 2017-18
- The examination is scheduled to be conducted on September 16, 2017 from 10 AM to 1 PM. The examination will comprise of one paper with 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- The duration for the examination is notified as 3 hours.
Hall Tickets without Photograph
In the notification, the board stated that the some applications that the board received did not have candidates' photograph. The board announced that such applications have been accepted and their hall tickets have been uploaded without the photograph.
Click Here for the form
These candidates are required to fill a form, provided by the board and attach a recent passport size photograph, and get the form attested by a Gazetted officer. The attested form, with the photograph, must be handed over to the supervisor of the exam hall during the examination, along with a stamp size colour photograph.
How to Download the Hall Tickets for TRB Lecturers Recruitment Examination?
- Visit the official website of TRB - trb.tn.nic.in
- Find the link that reads 'Direct Recruitment of Lecturers (Engg./Non-Engg.) in Govt Polytechnic Colleges - for the year 2017 - 18'
- Click on the link.
- Find the login link on the new page.
- Enter your details in the space provided
- Submit the details
- Your hall ticket will be displayed
- Download the hall ticket and take a print out for future reference