The answer keys of the TNUSRB written recruitment exam for various posts has been released
by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB).
Why was TNUSRB conducted?
The exam was to test the ability of candidates to be inducted into the posts of
- police constables
- jail warders
- and firemen posts
When was TNUSRB conducted?
- The examination was conducted smoothly on 21 May 2017.
Dates to Remember
- The Board had begun registration for the exam on 23 January 2017.
- Applicants were allowed to submit their applications till 22 February 2017.
- Last date to challenge the answer keys is 8 June 2017.
The maximum age limit was set to 24 years (it was higher for candidates belonging to reserved categories).
The written exam consisted of questions from general knowledge and psychology.
The total marks for the exam was 80 marks and examinees were allowed a total of 1 hours and 20 minutes to appear for it.
Candidates who qualify the written exam will have to undergo Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Candidates should note that for the second stage of selection process candidates will be called in the ratio of 1:5.
How to download TNUSRB Answer Keys?
In order to download the TNUSRB answer keys, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official home page of the Board tnusrb.tn.gov.in or tnusrbonline.org
- Click on the answer key link 'Download preliminary answer key'
- The answer keys will be displayed
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference
Challenging the TNUSRB Answer Key
Those who have any discrepancies with the released answer keys can challenge the board and request for a change. Candidates can now raise their objection to the answer key released by the Board along with supporting documents and prescribed fee before 8 June 2017.