An employment notification has been released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) calling out candidates for the recruitment of Automobile Engineers in the Motor Vehicles Maintenance Department; the Police Transport Workshop-Cum-Training School, Avadi and Regional Police Transport Workshop, Tiruchirappalli.
Total number of vacancies : 3
- Motor Vehicles Maintenance Department: 1
- Police Transport Workshop-Cum-Training School, Avadi: 1
- Regional Police Transport Workshop, Tiruchirappalli: 1
Dates to remember
- Written exam will be held on 20 August in two shifts (10 am to 1 pm and 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm).
- The last date for submission of application is 21 June 2017
- The last date to pay the fees is 23 June 2017
How to apply for the TNPSC recruitment?
In order to apply for the TNPSC recruitment, candidates must first go through the eligibility criteria mentioned below and then apply online through the official website.
The maximum age limit for candidates applying is 35 years. However, candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes category do not need a maximum age limit to apply.
Those who have degree, diploma or post diploma in the relevant post with experience as mentioned in the notification are eligible to apply.
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil
Candidates will be selected on the basis of objective type test and oral test (interview).
'The Questions in Paper-I will be set in English only and Paper-II "General Studies" will be set both in English and in Tamil.'