An employment notification has been released by the the Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu calling out for application from eligible candidates for direct recruitment for the post of Post Graduate Aspirants/ Physical Education Directors Grade I in School Education and other departments.
The online registration lines have already been opened and the notification in this regard was officially made yesterday.
The total number of vacancies are 1663 including 27 arrear vacancies.
The recruitment will happen on the basis of performance in a written examination.
The written examination will be of 3 hours duration and constitute of 150 objective questions.
- Commencement of online application process: May 10, 2017
- Last date for submission of online application form: May 30, 2017
- Date of written examination: July 2, 2017
- The candidate must not be over 57 years in age as on July 1, 2017.
- The candidate must have a Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject with a B.Ed. degree from a recognized university/institute.
- The candidate should have studied the same subjects in Bachelor's degree and Master's degree both for academic subjects and languages.
- For the post of Physical Director Grade I, The candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in any stream with an M.P.Ed. degree.
How to apply to Tamilnadu TRB?
In order to apply to Tamilnadu TRB those who fulfill the eligibility criteria required for the listed posts, can fill the application form online.
The application fee is Rs. 500 for all candidates except SC.
ST and differently abled candidates for whom the application fee is Rs. 250. The application fee should be paid online and there is no provision for offline payment of application fee.