Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a new notification through its official website for the recruitment of Statistician Vacancies. Interested candidates should apply before 03 October 2017.
TNPSC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Statistician
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- A Degree with Statistics as the main subject / A degree in Mathematics with Statistics as ancillary subject / A degree in Economics with Statistics as an ancillary subject with experience in Medical or Bio - Statistics in a teaching institution for a period of not less than two years.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.9300 - 34800/- and Grand pay Rs.4400/- Per Month.
As on 01 July 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- No Maximum Age limit.
- Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the one-time registration fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty). A candidate who is already paid is exempted. the below application charges through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- Exam Fee: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty)
- Selection will be made on the basis of Interview and Written Test.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017?
- Interested & Eligible candidates can apply Online through the Website before 03 October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:
- Start Date for Notification: 05 September 2017
- Closing Date of Apply: 03 October 2017
- End Date for payment in bank: 05 October 2017
- Date of Written Examination: 26 October 2017