Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Assistant and Junior Assistant Vacancies. Interested candidates should apply before 26 September 2017.
TNPSC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant and Junior Assistant
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.5200 - 20200/- and Grand pay Rs.2600/- Per Month.
As on 01 July 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Age Relaxation: SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- Candidates have to pay the one-time registration fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty). Candidates who are already paid are exempted.
- The examination fee is payable by online through online or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment 2017?
- Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online through the website.
Important Dates to remember:
- Start Date to apply online: 31 August 2017
- Closing Date of Apply: 26 September 2017
- Last Date for payment in bank: 28 September 2017
- Date of Written Examination: 20 October 2017
For more information about the notification, click here.