Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) has invited the applications for the positions of Junior Analyst, Chemist, Junior Chemist and Archaeological Chemist. There are a total of 24 vacancies available for the recruitment process. The last date to apply for the post is December 20, 2017.
The submission of the application process must be sent through online mode.
The job location for the recruitment process will be in the state of Tamil Nadu. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
- The last date for the submission of online application is December 20, 2017.
- The last date to pay the fees is December 22, 2017.
- The written examination will be conducted on February 17 and 18, 2018
Vacancies for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
- Junior Analyst : 14 Vacancies
- Junior Chemist : 06 Vacancies
- Chemist : 03 Vacancies
- Archaeological Chemist : 01 Vacancies
Pays Scale for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
- Junior Analyst : Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600
- Junior Chemist: Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400
- Chemist: Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,100/-
- Archaeological Chemist: Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
Eligibility for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
The candidates require a Degree in Pharmacy (Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than one year.) or a Degree in Chemistry or a Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than two years.) or the candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Analytical Chemistry as a special subject (Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than one year.)
Must have a first or Second Class Post Graduate Degree in any stream of Chemistry from university or institution recognized by the UGC.
The candidate must have acquired a First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry/
Chemical Technology/ Industrial Chemistry/ must have Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India) and must have experience in research in pure or applied chemistry or Analytical
Chemistry for a period of not less than 2 years.
The candidates must have obtained M.Sc., (Chemistry) degree.
- Candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all categories do have a maximum age limit.
- Candidates from other categories should not exceed the age limit of 30 years.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for information related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for IRDA Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on written exam and interviews.
Application Fee for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
The applications fee is Rs. 150 and the examination fee is Rs. 150.
How to Apply for IRDA Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - tnpsc.gov.in
- Roll over the Notification Tab, and Click on the link that reads 'Latest Notification'
- You will find the recruitment notification
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Click on Apply Online and register as a new user if you haven't registered already.
- Log in to your account.
- Follow the instructions provided on the web page.
- Fill in your details and attach if any necessary documents, signature, the photograph has to be attached.
- Submit the application.
- Download and take a print out of the application form for future reference.