Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC ) has released an examination notification for the Combined Civil Services Examination (Group-IV). There are a total of 9351 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. Interested candidates who are eligible can apply on or before December 13, 2017.
Important Dates for TNPSC Group IV Exam 2017
- The notification was released on November 14, 2017.
- The last date to apply for the examination is December 13, 2017.
- the final date to pay the fee through offline mode is December 15, 2017.
- The written examination will be conducted on February 11, 2018.
Vacancies for TNPSC Group IV Exam 2017
- Village Administrative Officer : 494 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant (Non - Security) : 4096 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant (Security) : 205 Vacancies
- Bill Collector, Grade-I : 48 Vacancies
- Field Surveyor : 74 Vacancies
- Draftsman : 156 Vacancies
- Typist : 3463 Vacancies
- Steno-Typist (Grade-III) : 815 Vacancies
Eligibility for TNPSC Group IV Exam 2017
- The candidates must have passed the SSLC or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- The candidates must have passed the Technical Examination in Typewriting
- The candidates must check the official notification for information for each vacancy.
- For male candidates, the age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for age relaxation rules
Selection Process for TNPSC Group IV Exam 2017
The selection procedure will be based on a written exam and a Document verification for TNPSC Group IV Exam 2017
Application Fees for TNPSC Group IV Exam 2017
- For the candidates from General and OBC categories, the exam fees is Rs. 100 and the one-time reregistration fees is Rs. 150.
- The candidates from SC/ST/PWD do not have to pay the exam fees. The one-time registration fees is Rs. 150.
- If the candidates have a One Time ID then there is no need for registration again.
- The fess can be paid through any of the online modes - credit card, debit card and net banking, or through offline mode - Challan (SBI, Indian Bank and Post Office)
How to Apply for TNPSC Group IV Exam 2017?
- Visit the official website - www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Apply for the TNPSC Group IV Exam 2017
- Create a new One Time ID if you haven't registered before.
- Fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Pay the application before the last date.
- Submit the application.
- Download and take a printout for future use.