Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the final result of Grade B. Candidates can view their respective result from the official website.
RBI Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officers in Grade B
- Number of Vacancies:145 posts
When was the RBI Grade B exam conducted?
- The pre-exam was conducted in June 2017 and the mains were conducted in July 2017.
RBI Mode of examination:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Educational Qualification for RBI recruitment:
- For General- The candidate must possess minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor's Degree
- For DEPR- The candidate must possess a Master's Degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Quantitative Economics/ Mathematical Economics/ Integrated Economics with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
- For DSIM- The candidate must possess a Master's Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics and Informatics from IIT Kharagpur / Applied Statistics and Informatics from IIT Bombay with 55% marks or equivalent grade
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.35150-62400/-
How to download RBI Grade B Final Result 2017?
- The Final result of the Grade B Recruitment has been declared on the official website of Reserve Bank of India.
- In order to check the results, candidates who have appeared in the entire selection process, have to open the official website of RBI
- On the home page, Candidates must check the Recruitment Related Announcement section.
- In this page, they can find link of the Results of Officers in Grade B (DR) (Gen), (DEPR), (DISM) PY-2017
- After clicking on the link, candidates will get discipline wise link of Roll Numbers of recommended candidates for selection.
- After clicking on the respective links, candidates will be able to view the result in PDF format.