Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the final result of Grade B. Candidates can view their respective result from the official website.
RBI Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officers in Grade B
- Number of Vacancies:145 posts
When was the RBI Grade B exam conducted?
- The pre-exam was conducted in June 2017 and the mains were conducted in July 2017.
RBI Mode of examination:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Educational Qualification for RBI recruitment:
- For General- The candidate must possess minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor's Degree
- For DEPR- The candidate must possess a Master's Degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Quantitative Economics/ Mathematical Economics/ Integrated Economics with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
- For DSIM- The candidate must possess a Master's Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics and Informatics from IIT Kharagpur / Applied Statistics and Informatics from IIT Bombay with 55% marks or equivalent grade
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.35150-62400/-
How to download RBI Grade B Final Result 2017?
- The Final result of the Grade B Recruitment has been declared on the official website of Reserve Bank of India.
- In order to check the results, candidates who have appeared in the entire selection process, have to open the official website of RBI
- On the home page, Candidates must check the Recruitment Related Announcement section.
- In this page, they can find link of the Results of Officers in Grade B (DR) (Gen), (DEPR), (DISM) PY-2017
- After clicking on the link, candidates will get discipline wise link of Roll Numbers of recommended candidates for selection.
- After clicking on the respective links, candidates will be able to view the result in PDF format.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed