Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has declared the hall tickets for the written examination which will be conducted on September 23, 2017 for the post of Special Teachers.
The candidates who have applied for the post will have to download their respective hall tickets from the official website of the board.
The recruitment notification which was released, notified 1325 vacancies for the special teachers post under Tamil Nadu Educational Subordinate Service. The application process began in July 2017.The application process ended by August 18, 2017. The vacancies were notified to be in Physical Education, Drawing, Music and Sewing.
Written Exam for the TN TRB Recruitment Exam for Special Teachers
- The written examination will be of 95 marks and will have questions related to the main subject.
- The duration for the examination will last for 2.5 hours.
- The candidates belonging to General category need to get at least of 40 per cent as minimum qualifying marks.
- The candidates who belong to the SC/SCA category need to score 35 per cent as minimum qualifying marks.
- The candidates who belong to ST category need to score 30 per cent as minimum qualifying marks.
Selection Procedure for TN TRB Recruitment Exam for Special Teachers
- The selection of the candidates will involve the performance of the candidates in the written examination and the certificate verification.
- The board will be releasing the answer keys after examination is completed. The candidates can put forth their grievances with the answer keys within five days of the release of the answer keys.
- The Final selection of the candidates will be made based on the merit list following the merit cum communal rotation.
Hall Tickets without Photograph
In the notification, the board stated that the some applications that the board received did not have candidates' photograph. The board announced that such applications have been accepted and their hall tickets have been uploaded without the photograph.
These candidates are required to fill a form, provided by the board and attach a recent passport size photograph, and get the form attested by a Gazetted officer. The attested form, with the photograph, must be handed over to the supervisor of the exam hall during the examination, along with a stamp size colour photograph.
How to Download the TN TRB Special Teachers Exam Hall Tickets?
- Visit the official website of the board -trb.tn.nic.in
- On the homepage, find the link that reads ' Direct Recruitment of Special Teachers in School Education and other Departments for the year 2012 - 2016 - Please click here to Download the Hall-Ticket'
- Click on the link
- Read through the notification
- Click on the link that reads 'Click here to download the Hall-Ticket'
- Enter your login details
- Submit your details
- Your hall ticket will be displayed
- Download the hall ticket and print it