Teachers Recruitment Board(TRB), Government of Tamil Nadu invited submission for online applications for special teachers who eligible for the direct recruitment of special teachers in School Education and other Departments.
The posts for Special Teachers for School education and other departments include Physical Education, Drawing, Music and Sewing. The online application will begin on July 27, 2017 for the 1325 posts in TN TRB for the special teachers.
The submissions for the online application will be accepted till August 18,2017 and the written examination for recruitment for TN TRB will be conducted on September 23,2017. The notification released mentioned that the candidates must only apply for the posts that are notified an dthe subjects that are specified.
The Selection Procedure for TN TRB Recruitment for Special Teachers 2017
There will be two phases of selection:
- Written examination
- Awarding of weightage marks during Certificate Verification
The certificate verification will follow with the adding weightage marks to the written exam marks with the the total marks secured by the candidate. On the basis of this a merit list will then be formed and put up on. Following the merit-cum-communal rotation the final list will be made from the merit list.
Important dates for TN TRB Recruitment for Special Teachers 2017
- The date of notification was July 26, 2017
- The submission of application starts on July 27,2017
- The submission of applications will conclude on August 18, 2017
- The written examination will be conducted on September 23, 2017
How to Apply for TN TRB Recruitment for Special Teachers 2017
- The candidates have to visit the official website of TRB - www.trb.tn.nic
- Click on the link that reads- ' Direct Recruitment for Special Teachers..'
- Click on the link that reads 'Click Here - Online Application form for Special Teachers'
- (For more information about the age limit, qualification and availability of vacancy click on the NOTIFICATION link.)
- Provide your details and submit. (Follow the instructions provided on the website)
- The documents that are claimed by the candidates, should be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification.