Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of ANM/MPHA(F) in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad. Candidates may apply in the prescribed format. The job location for this post is Telangana.
TSPSC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts||Age Limit||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|ANM/MPHA(F) in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana|
|152||18-44||Must have passed SSC or an equivalent examination.|
Must have passed MPHW(F) training course, conducted by government of AP/Telangana.
Must have registered with the AP/Telangana Nursing Council.
Age Relaxation For TSPSC Recruitment
- For SC/ST/BCs candidates 5 years & 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Selection Process For TSPSC Recruitment
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the computer-based test or OMR written test (objective type)
Application Fee For TSPSC Recruitment
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 200 towards Online Application Processing Fee and Rs. 80 towards Examination Fees, which have to be paid online through internet banking, SBI ePay, debit card, credit card, IMPS - mobile payments
- SC/ST/BC/PH/unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years) candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from paying the examination fee
How to Apply For TSPSC Vacancy
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website from January 29, 2018, to February 28, 2018. Before applying for the posts, candidates should register themselves as per the One-Time Registration (OTR) through the official website of TSPSC
TSPSC 2018- Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date for the submission of the online application: January 29, 2018
- Last date for the submission of the online application: February 28, 2018
For more information about this job notification, click here