Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a recruitment notification for Laboratory Assistant in Forensic Science Department. Interested and eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed format before February 21, 2018.
TNPSC Vacancy & Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts||Educational Requirements||Pay Scale|
|Laboratory Assistant in Forensic Science Department||56|| A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology /Botany & Zoology as subjects.||Rs.19,500- 62,000|
Examination Fee For TNPSC Recruitment
- It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One Time online Registration system on payment of Rs.150 towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment.
[The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration.The registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee]
Age Limit For For TNPSC Recruitment
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and there is no maximum age limit.
Selection Process For TNPSC Recruitment
- Candidates are selected based on the marks obtained in the written examination.
Scheme Of Examination For TNPSC Recruitment
- The examination will be objective type.
- The Question paper will be set in both English and Tamil.
- Candidates have to write 4 papers i.e Physics, Chemistry, Biology & General Studies.
- The maximum marks for this examination are 300 and the minimum qualifying marks for the selection is 90.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
How To Apply For TNPSC Recruitment
Candidates should apply only through online in the official website.
Applicants should click on the "One-Time Registration Tab" on the homepage.
Candidates should now click on the tab One-Time Registration to proceed further.
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before September 29, 2015 should use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system.
- No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
Candidates should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
New User should click on the tab mentioned in the screen shot to continue further.
Candidates are directed to this screen, should fill all the required credentials and submit the application form. After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
TNPSC 2018- Important Dates
|Date of Notification||January 25, 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||February 21, 2018|
|Last date for payment of fee through|
Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank)
|February 23, 2018|
|Date and time of written examination||May 6, 2018, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm|
Centre For Examination
Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Trichirapalli, Tirunelveli, Salem, Thanjavur, Chidambaram.