An official employment notification has been released by the Central University of Karnataka (CUK), calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the recruitment to teaching posts. Candidates can now start applying online for the same.
Where to apply for Central University of Karnataka recruitment?
Interested people who want to apply at the Central University of Karnataka can apply on the CUK official website
Selection will be made on the basis of candidates' previous record (including the requirement of API scores as envisaged in the UGC-Regulations dated 11.07.2016) and their performance in the interview. The University may utilize seminar or colloquium as an additional method of selection.
Candidates must pay application fee of Rs. 1000 (no fee for SC/ST//PWD category applicants).
How to apply for teacher posts in CUK?
In order to apply for the teacher recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the CUK official website http://www.cuk.ac.in/
- Click on the online application form link available
- Fill in the required details
- Pay your registration fees online
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration process
- Save the application form and take a print out of it
- After submitting online applications, candidates shall have to send the hard copy of online application along with all enclosures to CUK before the deadline.
- The hard copy of the online application along with self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates in an envelope duly superscripted "Application for the post of---'' must be sent to The Registrar, Central University of Karnataka, Kadaganchi, Aland Road, Kalaburagi District -585 367
Instructions for filling the application form
While submitting the online application, candidates should mention their email address precisely as further correspondence regarding the recruitment will be done through emails.
What does the official notification read?
'The e-mail date will be considered as the official date of dispatch and receipt of communication. Candidates not having an e-mail-ID must create an ID and check it regularly for further communication.'
The last date to apply is 10 November 2017.