Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates for Engineer and Junior Engineer (JE) posts on contractual basis. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 12, 2017.
There are a total of 100 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified all over India and abroad.
Important Dates for TCIL Recruitment 2017
- The job notification was released on September 22, 2017.
- The last date to apply and send in the application is October 12, 2017.
Vacancies for TCIL Recruitment 2017
- Engineer : 50 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer : 50 Vacancies
Pay Scale for TCIL Recruitment 2017
- The salary for the position of Engineer is Rs. 20,000
- The pay scale for the Junior Engineer post is Rs. 15,000
Eligibility for TCIL Recruitment 2017
- For the position of Engineer the candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/Computer Science/Electronic and Communications/It Engineering from a recognized institute.
- For the position of Junior Engineer, the candidate must have a MCA/Diploma in electronics Computer science/Electronic & Communications/IT engineering from a recognized institute.
- The candidates can be maximum of 40 years.
- The candidates need to check the official notifications for age relaxation rules.
How to Apply for TCIL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - tcil-india.com
- Find the tab that reads ' Careers' and click on it, and then click on '"Recruitment of qualified and experience candidates for the Posts of Engineer and Junior Engineer on Contract basis',
- Read the recruitment notification carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for the post.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form and send it to the following address- 'The Executive Director (IT&HR), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash -I, New Delhi - 110048'