Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for Lift Operator, Pump Operator and various posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 16, 2017.
There are a total of 10 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as Delhi.
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2017
- The job notification was released on September 20, 2017.
- The last date to apply and send in the application is October 16, 2017.
Vacancies for BECIL Recruitment 2017
- Lift Operator : 01 Vacancy
- Electrical Electrician : 02 Vacancies
- DG Set Operator : 01 Vacancy
- EPBAX Operator : 01 Vacancy
- Audio-Video : 02 Vacancies
- CCTV/Access Control Operator : 01 Vacancy
- Pump Operator : 01 Vacancy
- STP Helper : 01 Vacancy
Pay Scale for BECIL Recruitment 2017
- The salary for the position of Pump Operator is Rs. 14,958.
- The pay scale for the STP Operator post is Rs. 13, 584.
- The pay scale for remaining Posts is Rs.16, 468
Eligibility for BECIL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have an ITI/Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- The candidates are required to check the official notification for more information.
The candidates can be maximum of 40 years of age.
Application Fee for BECIL Recruitment 2017
- There is no application fee for the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PWD categories.
- The application fee for candidates who belong to the General category is Rs. 300.
The fee can paid through offline mode by cash or demand draft, which is to be drawn in the favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.becil.com
- Find the tab that reads ' Careers' and click on it, and then click on 'Vacancies',
- Find the recruitment notification and read through it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for the post.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form and send it to the following address- Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL's Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).'
- You can also send the application form to this address - 'Head Office: BECIL, 14-B, Ring Road, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002, Phone: 011-23378823'