Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited(NPCIL) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Trade Apprentices posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 03, 2017.
There are 79 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. There will be a training period of 1 year. The job location for the recruitment process is notified to be in Maharashtra.
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
The last date to submit the online application and to send the hard copy of the same is October 03, 2017.
Vacancies for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
- Fitter: 11 Vacancies
- Turner: 04 Vacancies
- Electrician: 10 Vacancies
- Wireman: 05 Vacancies
- Welder: 07 Vacancies
- Electronics Mechanic: 01 Vacancy
- Instrument Mechanic: 01 Vacancy
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic: 03 Vacancies
- Carpenter: 08 Vacancies
- Mason: 04 Vacancies
- Plumber: 06 Vacancies
- Painter: 07 Vacancies
- Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Vacancies
- Machinist : 03 Vacancies
- Diesel Mechanic: 02 Vacancies
- Information Communication Technology System Maint: 02 Vacancies
- Sheet Metal Worker: 03 Vacancies
Eligibility for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
- The candidate is required to have a 10+2 pass certificate or it equivalent from a recognized institution.
- The candidate must also posses an ITI pass certificate in a relevant discipline.
- Check the official notification for further details.
- The candidate needs to fall in the age group of 16 to 24 years.
- Candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on Academic Qualification and Medical Test.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website -npcil.co.in.
- Click on the tab 'Career and HR Management' and from there click on Opportunities.
- Find the Recruitment notification that reads 'Engagement of Trade Apprentices at TM Site' and read it carefully
- Make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Register your candidature at apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Fill up the application form
- Attach the necessary documents to the form and send it to the following address- Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Tarapur Maharashtra Site, PO : TAPP, Tal. & Dist : Palghar, PIN : 401 504, Maharashtra.