Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited(NPCIL) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Trade Apprentices posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 10, 2017.
There are 60 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified to be in Kota, Rajasthan.
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
The online registration begins on September 8, 2017.
The last date to submit the online application and to send the hard copy of the same is October 10, 2017.
Pay Scale for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
The pay scale as per the notification is Rs. 4514 to Rs.5078 per month for the trade apprentice posts.
Eligibility for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
The candidate is required to have a 10+2 pass certificate or it equivalent from a recognized institution.
The candidate must also posses an ITI pass certificate in a relevant discipline.
The candidate needs to fall in the age group of 14 to 24 years as on October 10, 2017.
Selection Process for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written test, which will be followed by an interview for the recruitment process.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website -npcil.co.in.
- Click on the tab 'Career and HR Management' and from there click on Opportunities.
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online and fill in the important details.
- After the submission of the application form take a print out of the same.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form and send it to the following address- Deputy Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Vijay Bhawan, Rawatbata Rajasthan Site, NPCIL, Anushakti (Po), Via-Kota (Rajasthan) - 323303.
- The hard copy must be sent by October 10, 2017.