Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited- MAHAGENCO released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Clerk Vacancies. Interested candidates should apply before 22 September 2017.
MAHAGENCO Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Job Location: Maharashtra
For Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Management /Administration from a University recognized by the UGC and MS-CIT exam Passed.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.28240/- Per month.
As on 22 September 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through online.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred )
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
- Selection will be made on the basis of online written exam
How to apply for MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017?
- Interested & Eligible candidates can Apply Online through the website from 01 September 2017 to 22 September 2017
Important Dates to remember:
- Start Date to apply online: 01 September 2017
- Closing Date to Apply: 22 September 2017