The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)has invited applications from candidates for IRMA 2017 entrance examination. The IRMA 2017 is conducted for admissions into Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PRM) and Fellow Program in Rural Management (FPRM) for the 2017 session.
The IRMA 2017 is scheduled to be held on February 12, 2017.
The examination dates and other details were released on the official website. Read through for complete details on IRMA 2017.
The number of seats available for admissions in PRM and FPRM courses are 180.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of IRMA.
- For PRM and FRPM programme candidates belonging to general category and OBC have to pay Rs 1,200 while the candidates belonging to reserved categories will have to pay Rs 600 separately for each course.
- Candidates can also apply offline by sending their application forms to
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Anand - 388 001, Gujarat
- CAT 2016/XAT 2017 scores will be used for selection process, however, candidates will have to additionally appear for "Issues of Social Concern" test (online) on February 12, 2017.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application form: December 23, 2016
- Last date for submission of online application forms: December 30, 2016
- Date of IRMA 2017 test: February 12, 2017
- Declaration of results: March 31, 2017