Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Test (SVIMSPGET) 2016 exam dates has been announced. The Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati has scheduled the exam dates for April 24.
The exam is being held to offer admissions into Doctor of Medicine (MD) programmes. Admissions are offered for the academic session 2016 in the folowing programmes Anaesthesiology, Biochemistry, Emergency Medicine, Medicine, Microbiology, Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Radio-diagnosis, Radiotherapy and Transfusion Medicine.
How to Apply?
Candidates should apply online on or before April 11
Candidates must have completed a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised university or institute.
An application fee of Rs 2,000 should to be paid by the candidates for the registration procedure.
- Last date to register online: April 11
- Download an e-hall ticket on: April 20
- Date of SVIMSPGET: April 24
- Answer keys release: April 24
- Release of final key and merit list: May 2
- Download rank card: May 6