Supreme Court of India has invited applications for the Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) posts. Interested candidates should apply in the prescribed format on or before February 20, 2018. The job location for this post is New Delhi.
Supreme Court Of India Vacancy & Eligibility Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Educational Requirements||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Method of recruitment|
|Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer)||15||Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognised university|
or equivalent and 3 years experience in the field of computerisation.
Master's degree in Computer Application/M.Sc in Computer
Science from a recognised university or equivalent and 3 years experience in the field of computerisation.
B.Sc. in Computer Science/BCA with First Class or at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised university or equivalent and 4 years experience in the field of computerisation.
Degree in Law from a recognised university will be preferred and considered as an additional qualification.
|The candidate should be below 30 years.||Rs. 44900/-||Direct recruitment|
Selection Process For Supreme Court of India Recruitment:
- The selection of candidates will be based on a written test (objective type) a technical aptitude test, a practical aptitude test and an interview.
Application Fee For Supreme Court of India Recruitment:
- There is no application fee.
How To Apply For Supreme Court of India Recruitment:
- The applications should be in a sealed cover indicating the application for the post of "Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer)" and addressed to Registrar (Admn.I), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110201.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment- Important Dates To Remember :
- Last date for the submission of the application form: February 20, 2018