Applications are invited by State Bank of India (SBI). SBI is looking out for 152 posts of Officer (Wealth Management). Details of this recruitment is listed below.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts
- Acquisition Relationship Managers: 39
- Relationship Managers: 71
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 3
- Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 1
- Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 3
- Risk Officer (Mid-Office): 1
- Compliance Officer: 1
- Investment Counselors: 17
- Project Development Manager - Business: 1
- Project Development Manager - Technology: 1
- Customer Relationship Executives: 15
Who is Eligible for the SBI Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
For all Posts: Candidates should have completed Graduation from any recognised university/Institution.
For Project Development Manager: Candidates should have completed MBA/MMS/PGDM from recognised college or university.
To know more about the required details log on to this organisation's website.
Age Limit for SBI Job:
- Acquisition Relationship Managers: 22-35 years
- Relationship Managers: 23-35 years
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 25-40 years
- Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales: 30-50 years
- Risk Officer (Mid-Office): 25-40 years
- Compliance Officer: 25-40 years
- Investment Counselors: 23-35 years
- Project Development Manager: 25-40 years
- Customer Relationship Executives: 20-35 years
How Candidates are Selected for SBI Job?
Candidates interested in the above job must be aware of the selection process of this organisation. Candidates will be asked to give written exam which will be followed by an interview.
These two factors determines the selection of the candidate.
Also Read: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
How to Apply for the SBI Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
What is the Application Fee?
- General: Rs 600
- SC/ST: Rs 100
What are the Important Dates Associated with SBI?
Last Date to Apply: 31st March 2016.