The State bank of India (SBI) recruitment has released an employment notification for the candidates to apply for the positions of Special Management Executive (Banking). Candidates can now apply online on their official website.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
- Total posts: 554
Name of the posts:
- Special Management Executive (Banking)
- The candidates interested in applying for this post should be holding CA / ICWA / ACS / MBA (Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree in finance.
- For Middle Management Grade Scale II: The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 35 years and must be minimum 25 years.
- For Middle Management Grade Scale III: The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 40 years and must be minimum 25 years.
- For MMGS II: The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 317,05 to Rs 45,950.
- For MMGS III: The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 42,020 to Rs 51,490.
How is the selection procedure done?
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of an online objective test, group exercise and by interview.
How to apply?
- The candidates interested in these posts are required to apply at the official website.
Important dates to remember:
- The last date for submission of online application is May 18, 2017.