The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has announced an employment notification.Interested candidates can now apply for the positions of Computer Operator Grade A backlog vacancy.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
Name of the posts:
- Computer Operator Grade A: 666
- The candidates interested in applying for this post should have passed intermediate with physics and mathematics as subjects from any recognized board and must possess 'O' level certificate or equivalent certificate or diploma recognized by the government.
- The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 28 years and must be minimum 18 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms.
- The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200, along with a grade pay of Rs 2,400.
How is the selection procedure done?
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of an online written exam and typing test.
How to apply?
- The candidates interested in these posts are required to apply at the official website
Important dates to remember:
- Submission of online application will begin from May 16, 2017.
- The last date for registration of online application is June 15, 2017.
- The last date for submission of application fee is June 17, 2017.
- The last date for submission of online application form is June 19, 2017.