The exam date for the Tier III Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Candidates can check it out on SSC official website, ssc.nic.in.
The exam begins on March 19 in pen and paper mode (descriptive type questions). The time duration of the exam will be one hour. The timing is from 11 am to 12 pm. Recently, the commission has declared the results of Tier II and a total of 56169 candidates have been qualified for Tier III examination.
Paper Pattern for SSC Tier III Exam
- SSC CGLE Tier III Exam will be descriptive in nature
- It will be conducted in paper and pen mode
- The maximum marks of the paper will be 100
- The examination includes essay writing, passage writing, letter writing, application writing
- Candidates will be assessed on the basis of their writing skills
- Candidates will be required to score 33 percent to qualify for the next round
- Further, the candidates will have to appear for Tier IV
- Tier IV will be testing the candidates on their knowledge of data entry skill test/computer proficiency test
SSC is an organization working under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the Government of India and in other subordinate ministries.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
For latest updates on results and examination, candidates are advised to keep a constant check on the official website.