The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the tentative answer keys of the Selection Posts for Graduates and above level posts on the official website.
When was the SSC exam conducted?
- The SSC conducted the written examination for selection posts on July 16, 2017, at various test centers across the country.
How to check SSC Select Posts answer keys?
- Go to the official website
- Click on link for "Tentative Answer key - Selection Posts for Graduate and above level posts examination in Computer Based Mode held on 16.07.2017"
- Click on link 'Tentative Answer Key for Selection Posts'
- Click on 'Click here' on new page
- Enter roll number and date of birth in the space provided
- Click on 'Click'
- Answer keys will be displayed
- Download and take print out of the same for future reference.
To raise objections:
- All the candidates can raise objections if any till July 26, 2017, up to 5 pm only by paying a fee of Rs 100 for every answer has to be paid for raising objections.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization that works with the government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various departments of the country.