The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) released the recruitment notification for LDC, Panchayat Secretary, Clerk and Stenographer on the official website of the commission.
The interested candidates can apply for the 3088 posts that has been issued by the JSSC.
There are 983 posts that are available for the position of clerk. The post of Lower Division clerk has 262 and 132 backlog vacancies, which is a total of 394 positions. A total of 1687 posts, with 1539 with 148 backlog vacancies are available for the post of Panchayat Secretary.
The last date for the application and payment of fees is July 28, 2017.
The interested candidates who are willing to apply will have to check for the official notification which specifies the required eligibility and qualifications to be accepted.
- The applicants must fall in the age group between 18 and 35 years to be eligible to be accepted for the recruitment.
- The candidates who belong to the general category must pay a fee of Rs. 460 and the candidates who fall under the reserved category will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 115.
The application fee can be submitted through challan, Debit card and net banking.
How to apply for the JSSC Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - jssc.in.
- Click on the link which reads - Jharkhand Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
- Enter the details in the given space and submit.
- Download the confirmation and take a print out for further reference.
The commission may take recommendation for appointment for all the posts of group C and Non-gazetted General/Technician/Non-Technical service/Cadres of the state government in group B where there is provision of direct appointment partially or fully, and selection on which is not not done by JSSC will be