Staff Selection Commission for Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) has invited applications from candidates who want to apply for the Group B and C posts. The interested candidates can apply for recruitment process on or before September 24, 2017.
There are 75 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as all over India.
Important Dates for SSCMPR Recruitment 2017
- The application process started on August 25, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application form is September 24, 2017.
- Printed copy of the application form must reach the SSCMPR regional office within 10 days from September 24, 2017 by 5 PM
Vacancies for SSCMPR Recruitment 2017
|Senior Technical Assistant||01|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||08|
|Technical Superintendent (Weaving)||01|
|Senior Research Assistant||01|
Eligibility for SSCMPR Recruitment 2017
- The candidate needs to check the official notification for the educational qualifications and the age limit needed for specific position, as the requirement is different for each post.
- The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for rules related to age relaxation as well.
- Click Here to Check the Official Notification for SSCMPR Recruitment
Selection Process for SSCMPR Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on merit list, computer based examination and a skill test for the SSC MPR recruitment process.
Application Fee for SSCMPR Recruitment 2017
- There is no application fee for the female candidates or the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen categories.
- The application fee for candidates who belong to the General category is Rs. 100.
- The fee can either be paid through online mode - Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking, or offline mode- SBI challan through post.
How to Apply for SSCMPR Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of SSC MPR - www.sscmpr.org
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible for the position you are applying for.
- Apply online - the process involves two parts - Registration and Application
- Register with your e-mail address and phone number
- Using the registration ID apply for SSCMPR recruitment
- Fill in the important details and upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Download and take a print out of the application form
- Attach the necessary documents to the form and send it to the following address- The Regional Director/Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh Region, J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh - 492007.