The SSC Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination 2016 (Tier-I) results has been published by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) today.
When was SSC Junior Engineer Tier I Exam Held?
Staff Selection Commission held the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination, 2016 from 1st March to 4th March 2017. It was held online through computer test.
The list of the candidates who qualified the SSC paper-1 and paper-2 for Junior Engineer exam 2016 is is available on SSC official website.
Number of candidates registered for SSC Junior Engineer Tier I Exam 2016
- The number of candidates registered for SSC Junior Engineer Tier I Exam 2016 are 3,39,379.
- 1,33,983 candidates appeared in Civil
- 90,321 candidates appeared in Electrical category
- 1,15,075 candidates appeared in mechanical category
As per official information, the schedule for Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) of SSC Junior Engineers Examination 2016 will be available on concerned Regional Office's website shortly. The answer keys for the Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 was released on April this year.
"Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates and Final Answer Keys along with the Question Paper(s) in a standard format will be hosted shortly on the Commission's website," read a notification.
How to check SSC Junior Engineer Tier I Exam Results 2016?
In order to check SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Tier I Exam Results 2016, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in
- Click on the link results link
- Click on JE heading in the pop up window
- Click on the results link given adjacent to "JUNIOR ENGINEERS (CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, Q.S. & C.) EXAM., 2016 - LIST OF THE CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN PAPER-1 FOR APPEARING IN PAPER-2 ( CIVIL )"
- Check your name in the PDF file that opens
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference