The SSC CHSL Tier I results 2017 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Candidates can check it out on SSC official website.
How to check the SSC CHSL Tier I results?
In order to check the SSC CHSL Tier I results, follow the steps given here:
- Go to the official website ssc.nic.in
- Click on the link, 'SSC CHSL Tier 1 Results'
- A log in page will appear. Fill in the required details
- Click Submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a printout for future reference
Candidates selected for SSC CHSL Tier II paper
It is learnt that a total of 53,201 candidates have been selected for the Tier II Descriptive paper.
SSC CHSL Tier II Paper pattern
- SSC CHSL Tier II Paper will be a descriptive paper carrying 100 marks.
- The exam will be a written test in offline mode.
- The paper duration is one hour with an additional compensatory time of 20 minutes
Why is SSC CHSL Tier II paper a written test?
The written test paper pattern has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary in government jobs.
- Essay writing for 200-250 words
- Letter/application writing for 150-200 words
The minimum marks required to pass the SSC CHSL Tier II is 33 per cent. The performance in tier II would be included for preparing merit. The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
Part of the paper written in Hindi and part in English will not be evaluated.
The selected candidates will be placed in posts such as
- Data Entry Operator
- Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant (PA/SA)
- Lower Division Clerk
- Court Clerk