Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the result of Junior Hindi Translator Paper II result on the official website. Candidates can check their respective result from the official website.
SSC vacancy details:
- Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak
When was the SSC JHT exam conducted?
- The SSC JHT exam was held on August 6, 2017.
- The candidate should possess Master's Degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subjects at the degree level or should possess Master's Degree from a recognized university in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subjects at the degree level along with recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa.
How to check SSC JHT Paper II Result 2017?
- Candidates who have appeared in the Paper II Examination may open the official website of SSC for checking out the result.
- In the home, page candidates have to check the Latest Updates section.
- Here the candidates will have to follow the link related to the result of the Paper II of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak Recruitment Examination, 2017.
- After clicking on the link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page where they will get a direct link for checking the result.
- Once the direct link gets opened, the candidates will be able to view the PDF file containing the roll numbers of the successful candidates.
- For further information regarding the election process, candidates must check the official website.