Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR released new employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer SC. Interested candidates can apply for this post on or before 8 June 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
- Post name: Scientist/Engineer
- Job Location: Nellore (Andhra Pradesh)
- Scientist/Engineer SC: 06 vacancies
- Interested candidates decided to join SDSC SHAR Scientist/ Engineer posts should have M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc (Engg.) or equivalent Post Graduate degree in relevant Engineering in first class with an aggregate minimum of 60% of marks (Average of all semesters) or CGPA/ CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale with pre-eligibility qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.)/M.Sc or equivalent in relevant Engineering in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% of marks or M.Sc-Physics in first class with an aggregate minimum of 60% of marks.
- The selected will be getting a monthly salary of Rs. 56100/- Per Month.
- Candidate should be 35 years as on 24/02/2017.
How is the Selection Process done?
- SDSC SHAR admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Exam for Scientist/Engineer vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2017?
- Interested applicants may apply online through the website from 20 May 2017 to 08 June 2017.
Important Dates to remember:
- Form Submission Starts From 20 May 2017
- Form Submission End Date: 08 June 2017