IGI Aviation Services Private Limited is looking for Indian nationals to join as Customer Service Associate in various departments like Airport Ground Staff/ VIP Lounges/ Retail Outlets/ Reservations or Food Courts & Cargo at Delhi Airport.
- Post - Airport Ground Staff (CSA)
- Number of Vacancies - 625
- Candidates applying for this post should have 10+2/ above from recognized university with basic knowledge of computer.
- Candidate should be well conversant in English & Hindi languages both.
- And with a pleasing personality.
- Candidates applying for this post should be between 18-28 (Relaxation for SC/ST candidates as per the government directives)
- A candidate is required to attend the passengers at arrivals and departures at an airport.
How is the Selection Procedure done?
- Interested candidates are required to appear for a written test at the venues as decided by IGI Aviation and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, would face a personal round of interview further.
- Selected candidate will be imparted training at Delhi or at any other place decided by the company and will be required to obtain necessary Customer Handling Training in various sector operating at Delhi Airport as decided by the management from time to time.
Note: Candidate with the passport or experienced in Aviation/ Hospitality would be given preference.
How to apply?
- IGI Aviation keeps conducting interviews on PAN India basis on regular intervals in different cities & states. Interested candidates can either attend the walk-in interview at the given venue or may apply online on the website or may download the application from the website and send it to the registered office in Delhi by Speed Cost or Courier only.
- The package would range between 14k-25k per month. Other benefits like attendance bonus, night allowance, special allowance & travel allowance would be provided. Provident Fund, ESI as applicable.
- Before applying for the post the candidate should ensure that He/She fulfills the required eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Furnishing any wrong or false information would to the cancellation of application.
- Incomplete/ after due date application form will not be accepted.
- Reservation/Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be made as per government directives.
- IGI Aviation Services reserves full right to accept/cancel any application form without any prior notification.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for written examination.
- Candidates attending the walk-in interview should wear a given dress only.
- For Girls Western Formals/Suit/Saree
- For Boys Shirt-Trouser, Black Tie, and Shoes
Registered Office Address: WZ-32, 2nd Floor, Raja Garden, New Delhi 110015, Near Metro Pillar No. 375. Contact - 011-45671833/45679884.
Also read: BMRCL Recruitment: Apply For Various Posts