The Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL) has invited the online applications for the SCIL Recruitment for the vacancy of Graduate Marine Engineer.
There are a total of 40 vacancies available for the recruitment process. Interested candidates can submit the online applications on or before August 23, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check whether they are eligible for the post before they apply for the position. The applicants can check the official notification for further information.
Eligibility for SCIL Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are interested to apply will have to be maximum of the age of 28 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for the candidates who belong to reserved categories.
Candidates are required to have a Bachelors Degree or a Diploma in Electronics or Electrical or any equivalent degree or diploma from a recognized institution.
Payscale for SCIL Recruitment 2017
The pay scale that is notified in the notification for the recruitment for the position of Graduate Marine Engineer is Rs. 15,000 per moth.
Selection procedure for SCIL Recruitment 2017
- The selection process will include two phases.
- The candidates will have to get through both the phases to get into the vacancy of Graduate Marine Engineer.
- The two levels include - personal interview and medical examination.
Application Fee for SCIL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are applying for the recruitment process will have to pay an application fee. For General category and OBC category the fee is Rs. 1000.
- For candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD categories, the application fee is Rs. 500.
Important Dates for SCIL Recruitment 2017
- The online application began on July 27, 2017
- The last date for applying is August 23, 2017
- The final date to submit the hard copy is August 25, 2017.