The Headquarters of the West Coast Guard Region has invited applications for 15 vacancies. These vacancies are allotted for the civilians.
Interested candidates who are eligible for the post must apply on or before the last day of application. The candidates can download the application form from the Indian Coast Guard official site.
Incomplete applications and the ones that are received after the last date of submission will be rejected. The candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the position they are applying for. To do so, they must check the official notification on the website.
The job locations for the vacancies are Mumbai, Managlore, Kochi and Daman.
Eligibility for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
The candidates must at least class 10 pass or its equivalent or a degree from a recognized institution.
The minimum age of the candidate is 18 years of age and maximum is 27-30 years of age.
Selection Procedure Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for Civilians will involve a written test and a trade test.
The application will have to be sent through offline mode which is by post. The address for the same can be acquired from the official notification for the recruitment.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website - indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Check for the notification and read through it carefully
- Check whether you are eligible for the course
- Download the application form
- Fill up the application form with required details and attach necessary documents( Check the official notification for details related to necessary documents)
- Send the application to address that is specified in the notification