Applications are invited by State Bank of India (SBI) for the recruitment of 19 Officers in Specialist Cadre posts on contractual basis.
Please scroll down to know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates of State Bank of India (SBI) job.
Name of the Post:
- Officers in Specialist Cadre
Number of Posts:
- 19 posts
Designation wise vacancies:
- Business Analyst: 1
- Customer Service Analyst: 1
- Sr. Manager (Marketing): 1
- Relationship Manager (Marketing): 2
- Assistant Relationship Manager (Marketing): 2
- Digital System Architect: 2
- System/Business Analyst: 2
- Analyst (Analytics): 3
- Senior Manager (Servicing): 1
- Manager (Servicing): 2
- Project Manager: 2
Who is Eligible for the SBI Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisation's requirements.
- Business Analyst: Applicants should have B.E/B.Tech in computer science or Information Technology or Electronics from a recognised university
- Customer Service Analyst: Applicants should have B.E or B.Tech in computer science/Information Technology/Electronics from a recognised university
- Senior Manager (Servicing): Applicants should have B.E or B.Tech with MBA or equivalent from a recognised university/institution
- Manager (Servicing): Applicants must have MBA or equivalent from a recognised university/institution
- Digital System Architect: Applicants should have B.E./B.Tech Computer Science/IT/Electronics or MCA/M.Sc. (IT)/M.Sc. (Computer Science) from reputed university/institution
- System/Business Analyst: Applicants should have MBA in System/Finance/Operations or equivalent from recognised institution
Also Read: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Project Manager: 42 years
- Assistant Relationship Manager (Marketing), Sr. Manager (Servicing) and Manager (Servicing) : 30 years
- Business Analyst, Customer Service Analyst, Digital System Architect and System/Business Analyst : 40 years
- Sr. Manager (Marketing) and Analyst (Analytics) : 35 years
- Applicants must have to pay Rs. 600/- online by using debit card/ internet banking/ credit card etc.
Location of the Job:
- All Over India
How Candidates are Selected for SBI Job?
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
How to Apply for the SBI Job?
Candidates, whose credentials match the requirements are eligible to apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Please send applications with all the necessary documents.
The filled in applications need to be sent to: State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021.
What are the Important Dates Associated with SBI Job?
State Bank of India (SBI) has listed out the important dates for the recruitment. The details are as follows:
- Starting date to apply online: June 02, 2016
- Last date to apply online: June 14, 2016