The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit card for the Clerk Preliminary exam. The selection of the candidates will be based on online preliminary and main examination. The selected candidates will be posted as the Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre.
According to the sources, the SBI admit card 2019 was released on May 28, 2019. Candidates who have applied for the SBI Clerk can download their admit card once it was released on the official website. Candidates have to use their login details such as registration number and password to download the SBI clerk admit card.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Highlights
|SBI Clerk PET admit card||May 14, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary admit card release date||May 28, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary exam date||June 2019|
|SBI Clerk Main admit card||July 2019|
|SBI Clerk Main exam date||August 10, 2019|
Steps To Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of SBI - www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the link "Download SBI Clerk Junior Associates Call Letter 2019"
- Submit the login details such as registration number and password or date of birth.
- Enter the captcha for verification.
- Download SBI Clerk admit card 2019 and take a printout of the same.
What After Downloading SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019?
- Candidates should also check all the details on the admit card whether they are correct or not.
- Once the SBI Clerk admit card was released, candidates need to take a printout of the call letter and carry the same to the examination centre.
- Aspirants should also carry a valid photo identity card issued by the Central or State government for the verification purpose.
SBI Clerk Selection Process
SBI Clerk Preliminary exam consists of three sections, namely, English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. The test duration of the Clerk Preliminary will be one hour. The test is conducted for a total of 100 marks. 1/4th of mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. One who qualifies in the SBI Clerk preliminary and obtains minimum cut-off score will be eligible for the Main Examination.