Steel Authority Of India (SAIL) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Management Trainee. Candidates should apply before February 21, 2018.
SAIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
Discipline Wise Details
|Discipline||Total No. of Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||382|
Eligibility Criteria For SAIL Recruitment
Educational Qualification For Management Trainee Posts
- Candidates should have a degree in Engineering (full- time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation & Mining.
- Candidates should have appeared for the 6 papers i.e, ME, MT, EE, CH, IN & MN conducted by GATE 2018 and should have a valid admit card and GATE 2018 registration number.
Selection For SAIL Recruitment
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in GATE-2018 & in the interview.
Age Limit For SAIL Recruitment
- 28 years as on February 1, 2018.
Pay Scale For SAIL Recruitment
- The Management Trainees will receive basic pay of Rs.20,600 per month in the pay scale of Rs.20,600-46,500. On successful completion of the training for one year, the Management Trainees will be designated as Junior Managers and placed in the scale of pay of Rs. 24,900-50,500.
How To Apply For SAIL 2018 Recruitment
Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of SAIL.
Go to the " job openings" link.
Click on icon for MT-Recruitment on side panel.
Choose any one discipline that you wish to apply for out of six disciplines which are available on website under MT recruitment.
Read the eligibility criteria and advertisement before
clicking on "Apply button".
- Choose any one discipline that you wish to apply for out of six disciplines which are available on website under MT recruitment.
- Read the eligibility criteria and advertisement before clicking on the Apply button.
- Fill in all the details as desired in the application forms, Upload the following in the application form- your recent photo,your signature, left thumb impression and GATE 2018 admit card.
For more information on how to apply for Mangement Trainee, click here.
SAIL Recruitment- Important Dates
|Starting date for the submission of the online application||February 1, 2018|
|Last date for the submission of the application form||February 21, 2018|
For more information about the detailed notification, click here.