Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of various posts on its official website. Candidates can apply through online mode before October 12, 2017.
RRC Vacancy details:
- Post name: Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Loco Pilot, Tech. Gr. III, Ticket Examiner, Station Master and various posts
- Number of Posts: 307
- Location: All India
- Deadline: October 12, 2017
- For Clerk cum Typist: Must have passed class 12 examination with 50% marks (not applicable for SC/ST) and must possess 30 wpm/25 wpm English/Hindi typing.
- For Asst. Loco Pilot: Must have passed Matriculation examination and must possess ITI in relevant trade or Diploma in a concerned stream of Engineering.
- For Tech. Grade III: Must have passed Matriculation examination and must possess ITI in relevant trade or Diploma in a concerned stream of Engineering.
- For Ticket Examiner/ Commercial Clerk: Must have passed 12th class examination with 50% marks (not applicable for SC/ST)
- For Station Master/Goods Guard: Must possess a degree from a recognized university.
For other posts check the official notification
How to apply?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of RRC Jaipur
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of computer-based test and followed by other processes.
- No application fee shall be required.
(As on January 1, 2018)
- The candidate's age must be not more than 42 years for General, 45 years for OBC and 47 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Starting Date of online application: September 13, 2017
- Last Date of online application: October 12, 2017