Railway Recruitment Cell of South Western Railway has invited applications for the online application for the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for the post of Goods Guard.
The examination for the recruitment of candidates for 136 vacancies in the North Western Railway. The last date to apply for the South Western Railway Recruitment is October 03, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for South Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- The opening date for the submission of applications is September 08, 2017
- The last date to send the application is October 03, 2017.
Eligibility for South Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need a bachelors degree in any relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- The candidate needs check the official notification for other educational qualifications.
- The maximum age limit is 42 years of age.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for South Western Railway Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on a Computer based test/written test, document verification and medical examination.
How to Apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.rrchubli.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Fill up the application form with the necessary details in the space provided.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph in the space provided.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form and submit the form.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Check the official notification for more details