Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced the recruitment notification inviting applications for the candidates who want to apply for Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Posts.
There are 23801 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before December 01, 2017.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as all over India.
Important Dates for RRB ALP Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on November 15, 2017.
- The last date to submit the application is December 01, 2017.
Eligibility for RRB ALP Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have finished their Class 10 or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for more information.
- For the Assistant Loco Pilot post, the minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years for Technician post.
Selection Process for SSB Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on personal interview.
Application Process for RRB ALP Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General and OBC categories need to pay Rs. 100 as application fees.
- A candidate who belongs to SC/ST/PWD categories does not have to pay the fees.
How to Apply for SSB Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - rrb.gov.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Make sure you are eligible for the post
- Click on the application link and apply online
- Fill in the details in the space provided
- Submit the details.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future use.