An official employment notification has been released by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan giving out details about the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET 2018). The exam will be conducted on February 11, 2018 for recruitment of candidates.
The examination is going to be conducted for nearly 25000 vacancies.The BSE Rajasthan would be releasing the detailed notification soon.
REET 2018 pattern
- Candidates who wish to teach students of Class 6 to 8: From 10 am to 12:30 pm
- Candidates who wish to teach students of class 1 to 5: From 2:30 pm to 5 pm.
The application fee will be Rs 550 (for one exam) and Rs 750 (to appear in both exams).
Level one primary teacher (general)
All the candidates interested in applying for this exam should be intermediate or class 12 pass with minimum 50 per cent marks from a recognised board or university along with two year diploma in elementary education or a graduation degree from a recognised university or institute.
Level one primary teacher (Sanskrit)
Candidates should have completed Varistha Upadhyay or its equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with at least 50 per cent marks and two year diploma in elementary education from a recognised institute or university.
- The last date for registrations is November 30, 2017
- Admit cards will be released on February 1, 2018
- REET will be conducted on February 11, 2018