Postal Department of Rajasthan has released a recruitment notification inviting applications for the post of Postman and Mail Guard. There are a total of 129 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified.
Important Dates for Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
The application process starts from October 27, 2017.
The application process ends on November 27, 2017.
The last date to pay the fees is November 29, 2017.
Vacancies for Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
For the Postman post
- Alwar : 08 Vacancies
- Bharatpur : 03 Vacancies
- Jaipur City : 12 Vacancies
- Jaipur MFL : 01 Vacancy
- Sawai Madhopur : 01 Vacancy
- Ajmer : 14 Vacancies
- Beawar : 02 Vacancies
- Bhilwara : 07 Vacancies
- Chittorgarh : 03 Vacancies
- Dungarpur : 01 Vacancy
- Kota : 05 Vacancies
- Tonk : 01 Vacancy
- Udaipur : 09 Vacancies
- Barmer : 02 Vacancies
- Bikaner : 08 Vacancies
- Churu : 06 Vacancies
- Jhunjhunu : 02 Vacancies
- Jodhpur : 16 Vacancies
- Nagaur : 05 Vacancies
- Pali : 05 Vacancies
- Sikar : 08 Vacancies
- Sirohi : 03 Vacancies
- Sriganganagar : 04 Vacancies
For the Mail Guard post
- Ajmer : 01 Vacancy
- Jodhpur : 02 Vacancies
Pay Scale for Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
The pay scale mentioned in the notification is Rs. 21, 700
Eligibility for Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
The candidates must have completed their class 10 from a recognized institute.
Check the official notification for further information.
- The minimum age for the post is notified as 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years.
- The candidates must check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure will be based on an aptitude test.
- Application Fees for Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- For the candidates belonging to General and OBC categories the application fees is Rs.100 and the examination fee is Rs. 400.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST/PH and female candidates need to pay Rs. 100 as application fees and they don't have to pay examination fees.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Postal Circle recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - www.doprajrecruitment.in
- Find the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Click on the application link and apply online
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy and take a print out.