Rajasthan Police Department has released a recruitment notification inviting applications for the position of constables.
There are a total of 5500 vacancies that are available for the recruitment process. Interested candidates are requested to check the official notification, and read through the information related to eligibility. If they are eligible, then they can apply online for the post.
The job location for the vacancies is Rajasthan.
Important Dates for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
The application process begins on October 23, 2017.
The last date for the submission of the application for the recruitment is November 21, 2017.
Vacancies for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
- Constable (GD) :4684 Vacancies
- Constable (TSP/Sahariya) :402 Vacancies
- Constable (Driver) :304 Vacancies
Pay Scale for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
The pay scale is notified as Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with a grade pay of Rs. 2400.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have a class 10 and class 12 certificates from a recognized institution.
- Candidates are required to check the official notification for further information on educational qualification.
The candidate's age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 23 years.
Candidates must check the official notification for the age relaxation rules.
Selection procedure for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure for the recruitment will be based on a physical test, written test and an interview.
Application Fee for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General and OBC categories have to pay a fee of Rs. 400.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST categories have to pay a fee of Rs. 350.
- The payment can be made through online and offline mode.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website -www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the notification for recruitment and read through it.
- Check if you are eligible to apply for the post.
- Go to the application link and apply.
- Fill in the details in the space provided.
- Upload your recent photograph in the space provided.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application.
- Download and take a print out for future use.