Rajasthan High Court has released the result of Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer posts result. Candidates can check their respective result from the official website.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Stenographer
- Number of Vacancies: 2043 posts
- Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
- Number of Vacancies: 1726 posts
- Name of examination: Written examination
Rajasthan High Court Educational qualification:
- The candidate must have passed Senior Secondary Examination of Rajasthan Board Of Secondary education or any equivalent examination of any recognized board with 'O' level from DOEACC.
How to download Rajasthan High Court LDC Result 2017?
- Candidates who have appeared in the written examination for the above-mentioned posts must open the official website of High Court of Rajasthan.
- From the menus displayed on the home page, candidates have to select the Recruitment menu and then choose the Lower Division Clerk Recruitment.
- In this section, candidates will get the relevant link related to the result of the written examination for the post of Lower Division Clerk.
- After clicking on the link, a PDF file containing the roll numbers of the selected candidates for the Computer test will appear.
- Candidates may save the PDF file for further references.
To view the result of Stenographer recruitment:
- Candidates can click here to view the Stenographer recruitment result.