Rajasthan High Court has released a recruitment notification inviting applications for Civil Judge Cadre Post posts. There are a total of 35 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it.
Important Dates for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
- The application procedure begins on November 23, 2017
- The last date to apply for the post is December 21, 2017.
Pay Scale for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
The pay scale which is mentioned in the notification is Rs. 27, 700 to Rs. 44, 770.
Eligibility for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have a Bachelors degree in Law (Professional) from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must check the official notification for more information.
- The minimum age limit is 23 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years.
- The candidates must check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
The selection process will involve a preliminary exam, a written test, and an interview.
Application Process for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
- The application fees for candidates from General/OBC categories is Rs. 850.
- The fees for candidates from SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman categories is Rs. 550.
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - hcraj.nic.in
- Go to the Recruitment tab and then click on Recruitment - Civil Judge Cadre 2017
- Download the Recruitment notification and read through it.
- Make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Candidates must register for a valid SSO (Username and Password) and apply for the post - https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Go to the application link and apply online.
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Upload a passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the details.
- Download and take a print out for future use.