Rajasthan High Court LDC Computer test admit card has been released. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
The high court of Rajasthan Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
- Number of Vacancies: 1726 posts
- Name of Examination: Computer Typing Test
- The candidate must have passed Senior Secondary Examination of Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or any equivalent examination from any recognized board with 'O' level from DOEACC. For details, refer to the official notification.
- The candidate's age should be 18-35 years.
(Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC-05 years)
How to download the Rajasthan High Court LDC Computer Test Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates who have qualified the written examination for the above-mentioned posts must open the official website of High Court of Rajasthan in order to download the admit card.
- From the menu displayed on the home page, candidates have to select the Recruitment > Lower Division Clerk Recruitment.
- In this section, the candidates have to click on Online Application Portal.
- Here they also have to choose Lowe Division Clerk> Admit Card (Computer Test).
- After clicking the candidates have to enter their Application ID and Date of Birth and Captcha Code properly and then click on Search.
- After submitting the details, the candidates will be able to download the admit card for the typing test.
Important dates to remember:
- Written Exam: July 23, 2017
- Computer Test: October 30, 2017, to November 2, 2017