Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Secretariat has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates who for the post of Reporter and Class IV Employee. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 11, 2017.
There are a total of 19 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Important Dates for Rajasthan Assembly Recruitment 2017
- The online applications begin on September 12, 2017.
- The last date to apply and send in the application is October 11, 2017.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Assembly Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Class IV Employee must have passed V standard from a recognized institute.
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Reporter must have a bachelors degree from a recognized institute, and must posses a Stenography speed of 140 wpm and typing speed of 50 wpm.
- The candidates can be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 35 years of age.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for Rajasthan Assembly Recruitment 2017
- The selection process for the recruitment of candidates for Class IV employee post will consist of an interview.
- The selection procedure for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Reporter will be based on Stenography Test and a Typing test.
Application Fee for Rajasthan Assembly Recruitment 2017
For the Class IV Employee post:
- The candidates who belong to the General category need to pay Rs.150.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST categories need yo pay Rs.100.
For the Reporter post:
- The candidates who belong to General category need to pay Rs.500.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST categories need to pay Rs. 250.
The application fee can be paid through online mode which includes Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Assembly Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - rajassembly.nic.in
- Click on 'Online Application for Recruitment'
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Find the application link and click on it.
- Fill all the important information.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and your signature.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fees.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future use.