The Joint Recruitment Cell, Parliament of India has released the answer keys for the Recruitment Examination for the position of Translator. The position is available in Lok Sabha Secretariat and the examination for the same was held on September 24, 2017.
The examination was conducted to recruit the candidates for the 31 vacancies for the Translator posts in Lok Sabha Secretariat on direct recruitment basis. The official notification says that the answer sheets for the exam may have been evaluated on the basis of the answer keys that is released.
The candidates will now be able to put forth their objections. The last date to raise objections related to the answer keys for the exam is September 27, 2017. The objections can be sent to the Joint Recruitment Cell, Room No.521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001.
The objections can also be through email mode at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Translator Recruitment Examination for Lok Sabha Secretariat
- The preliminary exam consisted of questions from various subjects like General Hindi, General English, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- The main examination comprised of questions from translations (Hindi to English, English to Hindi), Precis and Grammar and English or Hindi Essay writing.
- The examination was conducted to recruit the candidates for the 31 vacancies for the Translator posts in Lok Sabha Secretariat on direct recruitment basis.
How to Download the Answer Keys for Translator Recruitment Exam 2017
- Visit the official website -loksabha.nic.in
- Find the recruitment link and click on it
- Download the answer key which will be available in pdf format
- If you have any objections you can raise them in the format provided in the official notification